- Place all images you would like to process in one directory.
- Open any image in this directory.
- Open the batch processing form by Batch proc. button.
- Edit file mask if necessary.
- Select files you would like to process.
- Select what you would like to do by means of Process button array.
- Select file naming for output images (except of Activate only) by means
of Output file name button array.
- Click the Run batch button.
- You may stop the batch at any time using Stop button. You will have to wait
for the end of current image processing.